is low-level light therapy that utilizes light, in the visible and non-visible portions of the spectrum, to produce numerous positive responses within the skin.
The energy stimulates the release of a chemical compound that improves the activity level of cells, which then increases circulation, the production of collagen and elastin, lymphatic drainage and the infection control process.
A sufficiently high supply of cellular energy enables our skin cells to function under optimum conditions and is vital to the skin’s rejuvenation and healing process.
There have been no recorded side effects from this FDA approved procedure, which is non-invasive, pain-free and requires no down time.
Photo-rejuvenation treatments are versatile and offer a multitude of benefits for all ages and skin conditions:
- Builds collagen and elastin for firmer, tighter and suppler skin
- Improves blood supply and oxygenation for increased healing, moisture retention and radiance
- Lightens skin discolorations by shrinking the pigmented spots
- Improves acne and reduces the appearance of enlarged pores by normalizing oil production and reducing inflammation and redness
- Increases activity of lymphatic system; promoting drainage for detoxification of skin tissue. Swelling is greatly reduced especially under the eye area
- Helps the body replace damaged cells more promptly
- Increases the process of scavenging degenerated cells to assist in cellular cleanup for controlling infection
Treatments for anti-aging benefits are best achieved in a series of 6 treatments performed once a week for 25- 30 minutes, followed by maintenance treatment once every 2-3 months. Other aesthetic procedures are also greatly enhanced when combined with photo-rejuvenation.
Unique to Lee Bowman Skin Care. Treatment is completed with powerful anti-oxidant serums and appropriate moisturizer and sunscreen