MICRO NEEDLING (also known as Derma Rolling)
For collagen/elastin stimulation; facilitates penetration and absorption of topical products
A unique and exciting advancement in skin technology that stimulates the skin to produce new collagen and elastin formation leading to a significant improvement in skin texture, tightening and firming. The latest treatment for aging, wrinkles, scars, pigmentation, fine lines, large pores, and rough texture.
Lack of collagen is what scars, wrinkles, stretch marks and uneven skin tone have in common
Micro needling activates the skin’s rejuvenation process by stimulating the skin’s natural ability to repair itself using a handheld roller with medical stainless steel micro needles mounted on a small wheel that gently rolls over the face and painlessly penetrates the skin’s upper surface. This induces important factors for healthy skin and scar-less healing.
Cost effective, gentle, safe, non-invasive, painless, effectual and suitable for all skin-types
Micro-needling preserves the protective epidermis, allowing the skin to recuperate faster unlike ablative cosmetic treatments such as laser resurfacing, chemical peels and dermabrasion, which damage the outer layer of the skin. Micro-needling produces similar results as conventional skin therapies without the trauma, downtime or risk of permanent skin damage. It is available for both clinical and home-care use.
- Increases Absorption. Rollers increase absorption of the active ingredients
- Improves Appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, and stretch marks by stimulating collagen growth
- Restores Aging Skin firmness and tightness. Softens and smoothes wrinkles, reduces visibility of broken capillaries
- Improves Scars & Stretch Marks. Softens and fills depressed acne scarring, surgical and chicken-pox scars.
- Reestablishes Pigmentation. Creates a more even skin-tone; lightens marks and re-pigments white marks
- Noticeably Radiant Skin with first treatment; continued progress thereafter as extra collagen is produced
- Versatile. Can be used on face, neck, décolleté and other parts of the body; thin and pre-lasered skin
- Cost-Effective compared to laser treatments. Safe: no permanent skin damage or ablation of the epidermis
- No Sensitivity Increase to UV light. Healing Time Minimalized or eliminated
- No Risk of infection, burns, discoloration or other complications
Derma Rolling Professional Treatment
The ultimate in skin rejuvenation. This powerful process incorporates the scientifically proven technology of derma-rollers combined with professional grade topical nutrients to effectively treat conditions caused by lack of collagen. Derma rollers stimulate collagen and elastin production and substantially improve penetration of nutrients, boosting enhanced results. Includes a firming enzyme mask or lactic peel with Vitamin C, peptide infused facial massage and mask; light extractions and hand/arm massage.